Saturday, January 28, 2006

you're it

So Jeff has taken the liberty of randomly tagging me. Thanks, Jeff. So the premise is to list five weird things about yourself and then tag five people.

So here are my five "weird" things:

I have an extra vertebra. It doesn’t enable me to do anything except that yoga is difficult at times.

I ate an entire bag of Swedish Fish last night. I love the gummy texture they leave in my molars. Then I felt guilty because I think that the gumminess is a result of gelatin which is on my vegetarian list of things to avoid because it is an animal byproduct.

I read haiku in the bathroom.

I still have one baby tooth that lacks a successor-- my dentist patiently awaits its ultimate descent.

I tap dance in elevators by myself.

The five people I tagged were the result of doing a keyword search relevant to my "weird" list: Olivier A Paris, Crackheadfe, Sekime-Photolog, JohnParks, Garganchewin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.