Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Day

I’ve been perfecting my backstroke in the stacks of paper that have suddenly surrounded my desk. They (the papers) are taking me hostage. And once I find their ransom letter, I will let you know what their demands are.

Oh, wait a minute, here it is. They say they will let me go for one fully-paid air ticket to Iceland to see Björk reunite with the Sugarcubes on November 17, which happens to be my birthday. They’ve been threatening to paper cut me all week. I don’t think I can hold them off any longer. Please, help me. Before they make me purchase another remastered box set in a desperate attempt to keep Björk's musical career alive so she may continue to build vaseline sculptures with Matthew Barney.


Announcements: Here and here. Bonus: An imaginary conversation betwixt Barney and Björk about aluminum igloos via McSweeney's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.