Friday, March 31, 2006

"April is the cruelest month."


IMG_0580
Originally uploaded by toombsday.
In celebration of temperatures above zero degrees celsius, I rolled my windows down and blasted M.I.A.'s Arular yesterday. In the process, I may have busted my speakers (again). Oy, I think the last time I did that was in the Nissan "co"Stanza with Beastie Boys Ill Communication.

Speaking of M.I.A., Toombsday made an astute observation that Arular is an album that can only be listened to while blasting. Otherwise, it sounds likes School House Rock on crack with all that clapping and overzealous chanting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to bad it snowed 4 inches two days after that photo was taken.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.