Monday, August 07, 2006

Lost and Found

Items I have found (and returned!) in the course of one week:

Turquoise ring

Entry access badge to the natural gas building

Pink Razr phone

I wonder if this is an untapped hidden talent of mine - finding lost items and returning them. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to find. We may have to negotiate if you’re seeking Jimmy Hoffa’s body, Paris Hilton’s talent, or the real reason we are at war (excuse me, I mean peacekeeping) -- all of which may prove to be a smidge difficult. Unless you know how to organize a bureau drawer. I somehow haven’t learned to manage that and would certainly consider bartering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.